Fork webhosting Netherlands

Vincent

05 Jul, 2012 08:29 AM

What are the best price-quality hosting and support solutions in The Netherlands ? We need some IT support in creating and maintaining our new website.
Thanks in advance

1. 1 Posted by Joachim on 26 Jul, 2012 01:52 PM

Hi Vincent,

I can help you with it. I host different open source CMS solutions, but also open source webshops and other (custom) systems. I also give IT support to different kind of MKB firms. Our servers are located in The Netherlands. How can I contact you for further discussion?

2. 2 Posted by Joachim on 26 Jul, 2012 01:53 PM

Oh forgot, of course ForkCMS is included. I am uploading one website based on ForkCMS for a client right now. xD

3. tijs closed this discussion on 28 Jul, 2012 12:12 PM.

4. Vincent Hulst re-opened this discussion on 04 Aug, 2012 08:56 PM

5. 3 Posted by Vincent Hulst on 04 Aug, 2012 08:56 PM

Thanks for your reply. I prefer contacting you. Can you give me your company name / URL ? How can I contact you ?

6. 4 Posted by Joachim on 06 Aug, 2012 12:31 PM

Hi Vincent,

I created a forum account, maybe you can pm me if you create one to. I think it is more appropriate to do it like that, also out of respect for Tijs => (tijs closed this discussion on July 28, 2012 @ 02:12 PM). Forum account name is Joachim (click my name above this message).

7. 5 Posted by James Morison on 03 Sep, 2012 07:55 AM

As I know, if you want to find web hosting, you can try Hostforlife.eu. My friend very recommend this provider. Although their office in UK, but their server located on Amsterdam, so I believe it will suits your need. Please try to contact them and hope it will help you. :)

8. tijs closed this discussion on 11 Nov, 2012 12:15 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac