or Create a profile
Feature requests →
09 Jan, 2019 11:39 AM
What departments would be involved with this project and
1. Payroll Department: They would be involved to provide information on the current process and what problems they are facing with the manual process.
They would also be involved in using the new software.
2. HR Team: Validates the pay and the employee information and provides the information to the payroll department.
3. Testing Team: To work on end to end testing to make sure that the new application is tested and delivered with no defects.
4. Business Analyst: To understand the scope, high-level business needs and feasibility of the project. To provide functional, nonfunctional, technical requirements based on the business requirements gathered. Also responsible to put the training material together and assists in testing. They are also involved in assisting the users for any problems that come up during the project
5. Project Manager: Develop project management plans, resource management, risk management, Time and budget estimation. They are responsible for the overall delivery of the project. He is also involved in the procurement process.
6. Senior Management: Involved in the business case and budget approval. They also support the project along with issues and exceptions handling.
7. Sourcing Team: Mostly involved in purchasing of the new payroll software and procurement process
8. Training Department: Involved in training end users for the new payroll software package with the assistance from a business analyst.
9. Security Department: As payroll is a very sensitive area, they will need to sign off on any security aspects concerned with the new system.
10. Production Support Team: Supporting the users with any issues that come up with after the project goes live.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Fork CMS staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Fork CMS support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.