Whiteboard animations for marketing purposes

Amy Stephens

24 Sep, 2018 04:34 PM

What do you think is the most engaging way to convey what your brand does? Is it images? Taglines? Static visuals? To me it is animated videos. I think that with animations you can convey your story better. Text and infographics are easy to perceive but nobody has the time to read therefore I think a more modernized approach is to make use of animation videos. Social media is making our lives fast-paced, not only our lives but business propositions as well. When businesses resort to the internet they get more footfall as their reach extends on a global scale.

With several kinds of animations, I, personally find whiteboard animations the most appealing. It is easier to express your business values, services or products easier with such animations. I am not an animator myself so what I did was look for animators for hire, gave them my idea and paid a small amount for it. Whiteboard animations are a cost-effective marketing tool. Do you people think the same as I do?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac