Add possibility to insert photogallery in blog post

Thomas

22 Feb, 2013 02:46 PM

Would be great when you have the photogallery module installed to have an extra item in the blog post editor: insert gallery to pick a gallery you already created.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dieter W on 25 Feb, 2013 12:27 PM

I think you should see this more general, making it possible to use widgets in the editor.

2. 2 Posted by Thomas on 25 Feb, 2013 12:29 PM

Even better Dieter :)

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by tijs on 11 Mar, 2013 07:01 PM

Once there was an idea to implement placeholders, that could be used in editors. Eg: {$spotlight:1} When a page was parsed this placeholder would be replaced with the actual content of the spotlight-item with id 1.

The reason why we didn't implement this, was because it would be difficult to explain to end-user.

Even now I'm not a fan at all. In my personal experience I learned that clients love the "simplicity" of Fork because they are rather limited, and they don't have to bother about using correct codes, linking wierd stuff in their editor.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac