Where is the edotir?

goos

23 Oct, 2014 09:51 AM

Hi,
Fork CMS is installed and I'm on the backend.
As a complete CMS newbie I searched for a detailed documentation, found a few help pages, but not really helpful.
After clicking on 'pages' I see on the left a list with quite a few topic, separated by the titles 'Main navigation', 'Footer navigation' and 'Single pages'. Whatever item I click on the left, on the right there is nowhere an editor visible. I wanted to edit the existing text under '_Home' but even the text (visible at the frontend) and the menu items aren't visible.
What am I doing wrong?

1. 1 Posted by goos on 24 Oct, 2014 03:54 PM

Sorry for the typo edotir - editor. Forgot to check the text under the screen magnifier. (bad eyes).

But the question still exists.......After clicking any item from the tree on the left in the backend under 'pages', I can't edit ..... all item pages almost look the same, except for the name. There is nowhere an option to edit a page to fill it with some content.
    And the few help pages on the web do not give a solution.
    Can you helpt me out?

2. 2 Posted by goos on 30 Oct, 2014 02:48 PM

A week has passed since my question for help above.
    Nothing has happened, except a few personal mails from disappointed users who also had tried to get the latest version working and failed and also did not get any help from the Fork CMS staff.
    I am a patient man, but slowly I am starting to move to another CMS that works.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Goosfork1.jpg 118 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac